1. Project identifiers
The name of the project
Agreement number - organisation specific project agreement number. Organisations manage projects in different ways. For example, for governments a project is a specific activity occurring in a specific location at a specific time. With UNHCR, on the other hand, a project can span multiple locations and even multiple activities.
In order to make the projects listed in this tool as comparable as possible, all multi-location or multi-activity projects have been disaggregated to their discrete component locations and activities. In these cases, the number of beneficiary numbers and the overall project costs have been apportioned between each entry. The overarching project agreement number is recorded for each of the part-projects so that the entire project can be reviewed by searching using the agreement number.
Status - one of planned, active / ongoing or completed.
The name of the donor organisation providing the funding for this project. See the full list of the organisations in the help pages.
Organisation (Project Manager)
The name of the organisation managing this project. Note that this may be the same as the donor organisation. See the full list of the organisations in the help pages.
The name of the organisation implementing this project. Note that this may be the same as the project management organisation. See the full list of the organisations in the help pages.
Type of IP
Type of project management organisation - one of Education Institution, Government, Media, NGO, Private sector, UN or UNHCR.
3. Beneficiary information
Total Number of Beneficiaries
Total Number of Beneficiaries - all people benefiting from the project, including refugees.
As noted for the agreement number, in some cases where a project spans multiple locations or comprises several activities, the beneficiary numbers for a specific location or activity might be estimated.
Total male children beneficiaries
Male children beneficiaries - less than 18 years old
Total male adult beneficiaries
Total male adult beneficiaries - between 18 and 59 (inclusive)
Total elderly male beneficiaries
Total elderly male beneficiaries - 60 years old or more
Total female children beneficiaries
Total female children beneficiaries - less than 18 years old
Total female adult beneficiaries
Total female adult beneficiaries - between 18 and 59 (inclusive)
Total elderly female Beneficiaries
Total elderly female Beneficiaries - 60 years old or more
Total refugee beneficiaries
Total refugee beneficiaries is normally estimated for projects spanning multiple locations or several activities.
Refugee male children beneficiaries
Refugee male children beneficiaries - less than 18 years old
Refugee male adult beneficiaries
Refugee male adult beneficiaries - between 18 and 59 (inclusive)
Refugee elderly male beneficiaries
Refugee elderly male beneficiaries - 60 years old or more
Refugee female children beneficiaries
Refugee female children beneficiaries - less than 18 years old
Refugee female adult beneficiaries
Refugee female adult beneficiaries - between 18 and 59 (inclusive)
Refugee elderly female Beneficiaries
Refugee elderly female Beneficiaries - 60 years old or more
Country in which the project is being / has been implemented.
Province in which the project is being / has been implemented.
Locality in which the project is being / has been implemented.
City in which the project is being / has been implemented.
Specific location in which the project is being / has been implemented.
Latitude or 'y' coordinate of the project in decimal degrees (e.g. 35.00342).
Longitude or 'x' coordinate of the project in decimal degrees (e.g. 71.84939).
Year in which the project was implemented.
The majority of projects tend to be relatively small and implemented quickly in approximately six months.
In the rare cases where a project spans multiple years, the year noted here is the year in which the majority of the implementation occurred.
Date on which the project was incepted.
Date of endorsement of the project
Start date of the implementation phase
End date of the project
The category consists of two levels as follows:
- Social, cultural and political - Language training activities
- Social, cultural and political - Cultural orientation
- Social, cultural and political - Refugee participation activities (assessments/community outreach)
- Social, cultural and political - Establishment of community councils/representatives
- Social, cultural and political - Psychosocial support and rehabilitation activities
- Social, cultural and political - Social cohesion and host community engagement activities
- Social, cultural and political - Youth and children’s social activities
- Social, cultural and political - Activities/mechanisms for engagement in local municipalities and city councils
- Economic - Job placement activities
- Economic - Skills training activities (formal, informal, vocational, etc.)
- Economic - Skills certification programmes
- Economic - Support in accessing work permits
- Economic - Information provision on access to labour
- Economic - Capacity building and support to governments on employment frameworks
- Economic - Information provision on economic opportunities of hiring refugees
- Legal - Support in family reunification
- Legal - Support in naturalization
- Legal - Support in documentation
- Legal - Information provision
- Legal - Secure legal status
- Legal - Support to anti-discrimination legislation
- Legal - Assessment of reception conditions
- Legal - Access to mainstream and specialised support services
- Legal - Development of national action plans
- Advocacy - Anti-racism and xenophobia programmes
- Advocacy - Public awareness and sensitization campaigns
- Advocacy - Advocacy/support activities with governments on facilitating integration
- Advocacy - Capacity building and support to governments on refugee integration
Note that a few projects incorporate multiple sectors; in these cases the primary sector is listed here. Also, 'Soc, Cul, Pol' stands for 'Social, Cultural and Political'.
Outputs - the specific deliverables for the project.
Detailed description of the specific activities in each project and any other relevant information.
Total Project Value (USD)
Total project value in US dollars (USD). As noted above, in some cases where a project spans multiple locations or activities, the project value for a specific location might be estimated.
Also, it is important to note that the value of each project listed in this tool only relates to the direct implementation costs and does not include the wider management and administrative costs.
The type of currency in which the project funding was provided (e.g. USD, GBP, EUR or PKR).
The exchange rate used during this project, which will vary depending on when the project agreement was signed and / or the project was implemented.
Total Project Value (PKR)
Total project value in Pakistani rupees (PKR) calculated using the exchange rate that was used during the project implementation.